Arbor Crest Wine Cellars is a second-generation, family-owned winery, located on the historic Cliff House Estate. It was established in 1982 as the 29th winery in Washington state and has been home to the Arbor Crest Winery since the early eighties. Enjoy red, white or rose wines (and beer) and once you’ve finished walking the charming grounds, venture inside for some of Chef Chad White’s delicious selections!
Here are some fun things to do at Arbor Crest Winery:
- Stroll the historical grounds and take in the peaceful views of Spokane Valley
- Arrange for a tour or visit the tasting room and try a flight of wine
- Come hungry because you’ll want to sample the unique lite fare plates, which include Charcuterie & Formaggio, Chicken Donër Kebab, Shrimp Gyro and more!
- Join the Wine Club and enjoy all of its many benefits, including quarterly wine selections
- Check out the (seasonal) summer concert series with events on Thursday’s and Sundays